This month I picked the theme for card club. Translucent. That was the main rule – use something clear or translucent on your cards. I thought it was appropriate for the weather we’ve been having and I stuck to a snowflake theme.
- It’s hard to tell, but my envelopes and matching cardstock are a shimmery neutral color.
- The paper was in my stash, probably something I picked up on sale.
- The Autumn Leaves circle journaling stamp was stamped onto a piece of snowflake vellum paper.
- The clear snowflake was punched out of acetate at Archiver’s. I left it blank so people could write their own message.
- The baker’s twine is from this Etsy website.
- And the snowflake sticker on the envelope was from Sticko.
Next month our challenge is to create art postcards! Very exciting theme. And I’ll have Valentine’s Day cards to show!