While I’m not changing my numbers on my Stash Report, I did make a lot of sewing progress yesterday. First, I tackled the family stockings I am making for my friend T. This was one of my resolutions for the year. What seemed like an easy project turned into a double-lined with cording half-nightmare. Actually, it isn’t too bad – I just need the motivation to finish it. About halfway done on that project.
And then I cut down all of the squares for the queen sized quilt I am making for my own bed (another resolution for 2011). I laid them out on the bed and played with the arrangement. The quilt will be rectangular and my squares are not easily organized into a pattern. Here is the progress:
We will see how much sewing I get done in the coming weeks now that is it back to school time. Just happy I had a whole afternoon to dedicate to these projects.
Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 15.5 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 15.5 yards
Net Used for 2011: 0 yards
Share your stash report at Patchwork Times.