This is a fun post because I am sharing a two page scrapbooking layout that I created as a baby shower gift for my friend Alison. She is part of my regular scrapbooking group, so of course we all wanted to contribute to an album for her. I do not usually post my scrapbooking layouts, especially once I pop them into the protective sleeves. But this layout is perfect to share because it is still awaiting photos of a baby girl!
Details of the Layouts:
- Striped paper is from the K and Company collection of baby girl paper stack.
- I thought the purple really gives it a good contrast. Everything else was washing out.
- The flowers are from a Fancy Pants chipboard set that I have had forever – first time using!
- Journal block is from a Creative Memories pack of 4 by 6 paper – another oldie.
- All of the chipboard is painted with Distress Crackle Paint Old Paper (slightly green color).
- The “baby” chipboard letters are from various collections, all painted to match. The a was originally turquoise.
- The flowers are from my large collection of flowers – I am obsessed with paper flowers!
The shower is today! Looking forward to celebrating with Alison. I have a knitted hat for her as well, but that is another post!